Hi guys and welcome to my place!
It’s day 6 of the 30-ish Day Video Game Challenge. First of all, here is the list for the 30-ish day video game challenge (you can click in the links to go to the posts of the previous days :D):
- Day 1 – Very first video game.
Day 2 – Yout Favorite Game of all time
- Day 3 – Your favorite character.
- Day 4 – A game that is underrated.
- Day 5 – Your guilty pleasure game.
- Day 6 – Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
- Day 7 – Most annoying character.
- Day 8 – Favorite game couple.
- Day 9 – Best soundtrack.
- Day 10 – Saddest game scene.
- Day 11 – Best gameplay.
- Day 12 – Gaming system of choice.
- Day 13 – A game everyone should play.
- Day 14 – A game you’ve played more than five times.
- Day 15 – Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
- Day 16 – Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.
- Day 17 – Game with the best cut scenes.
- Day 18 – Favorite antagonist.
- Day 19 – Favorite protagonist.
- Day 20 – Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
- Day 21 – Favorite genre.
- Day 22 – Game with the best story.
- Day 23 – A game sequel which disappointed you.
- Day 24 – Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
- Day 25 – Favorite classic game.
- Day 26 – A game you plan on playing.
- Day 27 – Best voice acting.
- Day 28 – Most epic scene ever.
- Day 29 – Favorite game developer.
- Day 30 – A game you thought you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving.
So, let us all be honest… My life, or even myself is not interesting enough to be a hero or a protagonist on any video game. Moreover, due to my not so much courageous characteristic, I probably wouldn’t just go around the world trying to save the world while fighting with monsters (I can’t even run for 10 minutes withoutgetting tired – yeah… I’m in THAT bad shape…). So, I would probably be a NPC and, with my sense of directions, A BAD ONE! I’m already seeing the hero coming to talk to me asking the directions for the castle and I would answer “Sorry, I’m not from here! Try another person” (even though I lived there for like 20 years).
Now…. Putting that aside I think I would be more of a supportive role. Not really into fighting, but always there to make strategies, helping everyone and have that talk to convince the hero to continue when he felt fragile and that was time to send everything to sh***.
Well, that’s a start… Now it gets complicated xD I’m not really a simple person. I’m an introvert, but love to party and go to do my dance moves in the dance floor. I’m really methodic and analytical, but at the same time I have a creative vein in me… Normally characters tend to decay to one side of the coin, not in the gray area…. Maybe I’m just over thinking the challenge?
I think I would be Leliana from Dragon Age: Origins (without the religious and being an assassin in the past kind of thing xD) Leliana is really kind and wants to help everyone, however, more than that she is just! If you do something bad you deserve to be punished, which is also something I believe a lot. If I had her past, much probably would also be fighting and going around the world helping the hero. She also has this side of her really creative, but when planning she has a cold and analytical mind. She is also more of a introvert, but she knows how to party! Oh boy! She really does! 😀 Well, I think she resembles me a lot, in personality I mean xD… physically, well maybe if one of us changed genders…. and hair color… and eye color… well maybe if one of us did that xD
That’s all for today folks! Who do you think that resembles you the most in the video game characters? XD Comment down below! 😛