Hi guys and welcome to my place!
It’s day 22 of the 30-ish Day Video Game Challenge. First of all, here is the list for the 30-ish day video game challenge (you can click in the links to go to the posts of the previous days :D):
- Day 1 – Very first video game.
Day 2 – Yout Favorite Game of all time
- Day 3 – Your favorite character.
- Day 4 – A game that is underrated.
- Day 5 – Your guilty pleasure game.
- Day 6 – Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
- Day 7 – Most annoying character.
- Day 8 – Favorite game couple.
- Day 9 – Best soundtrack.
- Day 10 – Saddest game scene.
- Day 11 – Best gameplay.
- Day 12 – Gaming system of choice.
- Day 13 – A game everyone should play.
- Day 14 – A game you’ve played more than five times.
- Day 15 – Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
- Day 16 – Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.
- Day 17 – Game with the best cut scenes.
- Day 18 – Favorite antagonist.
- Day 19 – Favorite protagonist.
- Day 20 – Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
- Day 21 – Favorite genre.
- Day 22 – Game with the best story.
- Day 23 – A game sequel which disappointed you.
- Day 24 – Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
- Day 25 – Favorite classic game.
- Day 26 – A game you plan on playing.
- Day 27 – Best voice acting.
- Day 28 – Most epic scene ever.
- Day 29 – Favorite game developer.
- Day 30 – A game you thought you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving.
There are many outstanding stories in gaming out there, so it really is difficult to choose just one! As always I’ll give you one and then 3 honorable mentions! Non the less, despite my pick I just want to tell you that there are many stories that deserve this first pick and that they all should share the first place! Other thing is… I didn’t play every game that is out there, so probably there are games even better that I never played! In that case please tell me down below because I’m always trying to find new games to play! 😀 For favorite I will pick:
Life is Strange
The only thing Life is Strange has to give is his story, why? Because the gameplay, or the game itself is about being able to go some seconds behind in time and chose other ways to tell the story. For a game like this to be able to strive and be loved it really needs to have an excellent story!
The story is about Max coming back to her hometown to study photography. After arriving she meets her childhood best friend who has changed a lot since she went away to Seattle, but you end up clicking again never the less. She explains you about a missing girl who was a dear friend to Chloe and both of them start trying to find clues about what happened. Along this you will find a lot of dark stuff about many people from Max’s hometown and face some struggles in teens life such as bullying.
The story is really well written and it’s full of emotions, which you will also feel when playing it! I really love the part where you can go behind in time and change your answers, it always makes you feel that emotion of “maybe that was not the best answer, I should go back and change it again! 😀
That’s my pick! What do you think of it and which video game has the best story for you? 😛 Comment down below! 😀
See Ya Tomorrow! 😀
11 thoughts on “Day 22: Game With The Best Story | No! It Is Not a Rpg”
I have never played this game, nor have I heard of it, but your description for it sounds really cool. I can understand why you would choose this as your number one.
For me it was Alan Wake that I would pick for a really great and terrific (and chilling ) storyline. Not only was it a great and quite unique game, but it at times felt like a Stephen King novel. Great game and one I would highly recommend 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
You don’t know life is strange? Really? Well it really is a nice game to play! It’s those kind of games that you end it in an afternoon or 2! But the story is just really good!
Never heard of Alan wake xD how is the game? Besides the story which seems from your coment great xD