Hi guys and welcome to my place!
It’s day 26 of the 30-ish Day Video Game Challenge. First of all, here is the list for the 30-ish day video game challenge (you can click in the links to go to the posts of the previous days :D):
- Day 1 – Very first video game.
Day 2 – Yout Favorite Game of all time
- Day 3 – Your favorite character.
- Day 4 – A game that is underrated.
- Day 5 – Your guilty pleasure game.
- Day 6 – Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
- Day 7 – Most annoying character.
- Day 8 – Favorite game couple.
- Day 9 – Best soundtrack.
- Day 10 – Saddest game scene.
- Day 11 – Best gameplay.
- Day 12 – Gaming system of choice.
- Day 13 – A game everyone should play.
- Day 14 – A game you’ve played more than five times.
- Day 15 – Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
- Day 16 – Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.
- Day 17 – Game with the best cut scenes.
- Day 18 – Favorite antagonist.
- Day 19 – Favorite protagonist.
- Day 20 – Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
- Day 21 – Favorite genre.
- Day 22 – Game with the best story.
- Day 23 – A game sequel which disappointed you.
- Day 24 – Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
- Day 25 – Favorite classic game.
- Day 26 – A game you plan on playing.
- Day 27 – Best voice acting.
- Day 28 – Most epic scene ever.
- Day 29 – Favorite game developer.
- Day 30 – A game you thought you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving.
Let me start this with explaining you that when my boyfriend and I bought the PS4 we bought a lot of games and I’ve played like… 30% of them (?). So there are MANY Games I’m looking forward to play. Today there is not a “special” one because I want to play all of them with the same excitement. So, here we go:
Tales of Berseria
I’ve watched my boyfriend play a little bit when I was focused on doing the trophies for Final Fantasy XV and the game looks GORGEOUS and fun to play! It really triggered me a feeling of wanting to play it. I still didn’t because to play that game is recommended to play Tales of Zestiria first (another game I plan to play…). So it will take a long while until I get to play it XD
Metal Gear Solid 5
I love Metal Gear Solid. I’ve played all of them except the fourth one (because I don’t have a PS3) so it is only natural that I want to play this one!!! The graphics also seem amazing and it seems like an open world.
I’ve been wanting to play this game for a long long time, but I didn’t have the pc/ps to play it 😦 So I bought it this year on black friday! But, FIRST! I need to play Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 (so add one more game I plan to play, Witcher 2). The game just seems to be awesome and it won Game of the Year!
Assassin’s Creed Origins
Another game I got used to watch my boyfriend playing while I’m writing posts for the blog! The game just seems… Amazing! And it’s on Egypt, so there’s that (I LOVE Egypt!)
Uncharted (from 1 to 4)
The first game we bought with the PS4. Sadly not long later I received Final Fantasy XV and then Persona 5 and then World of Final Fantasy and then Nier: Automata… It’s one of those games I really want to play but there are always games that I just have to play them when I get them!
There are some more for the PC, but I think I’m not going to be able to actually play like… In the next year! So I’m not going to talk about those.
AH AND OF COURSE!!!! A GAME THAT I’VE BEEN WAITING TO COME OUT SINCE PS3 WAS LAUNCHED! FINAL FANTASY 7 Remake! This one will not have a picture, just because I’m trying not to watch anything about that game! I want to be 100% surprised!!!! I’m just so happy that it finally is going to happen! And a little scared to be honest… I’m way to hyper for this game and normally that doesn’t really goes well :S
As you can say, there are many games in my waiting list… The thing about this is because (I think) I am a RPG lover and I always try to do 100%, so I end up wasting too many hours in each game! 😛
Which game are you planning to play in the near future? Comment down below! 😀