Hi guys and welcome to my place!
It’s day 27 of the 30-ish Day Video Game Challenge. First of all, here is the list for the 30-ish day video game challenge (you can click in the links to go to the posts of the previous days :D):
- Day 1 – Very first video game.
Day 2 – Yout Favorite Game of all time
- Day 3 – Your favorite character.
- Day 4 – A game that is underrated.
- Day 5 – Your guilty pleasure game.
- Day 6 – Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
- Day 7 – Most annoying character.
- Day 8 – Favorite game couple.
- Day 9 – Best soundtrack.
- Day 10 – Saddest game scene.
- Day 11 – Best gameplay.
- Day 12 – Gaming system of choice.
- Day 13 – A game everyone should play.
- Day 14 – A game you’ve played more than five times.
- Day 15 – Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
- Day 16 – Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.
- Day 17 – Game with the best cut scenes.
- Day 18 – Favorite antagonist.
- Day 19 – Favorite protagonist.
- Day 20 – Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
- Day 21 – Favorite genre.
- Day 22 – Game with the best story.
- Day 23 – A game sequel which disappointed you.
- Day 24 – Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
- Day 25 – Favorite classic game.
- Day 26 – A game you plan on playing.
- Day 27 – Best voice acting.
- Day 28 – Most epic scene ever.
- Day 29 – Favorite game developer.
- Day 30 – A game you thought you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving.
So… Here’s a thing… Every time I have the option to play with japanese dub I will! This way, I’ll go with one for English dub and other for japanese dub! 😀 Also, I’ll give some honorable mentions to each one of them! 😛 Let’s start with the English dub:
Final Fantasy 12
Just one word: Balthier!
Ok… for the ones who didn’t play it one word will not be enough… Sorry! >.< Well, basically Final Fantasy 12 is one of those games that has better voice acting in english than in japanese. The conversations and so on in-game is just like watching a movie.
Metal Gear Solid 1
I think the voice acting is one of those things that show that Metal Gear Solid 1 was really ahead of its time. As I told you before paying Metal Gear Solid 1 is like watching a movie and more than cinematics and good story you also need a terrific voice acting to do that!
Assassin’s Creed 2 (The only one I played so far)
Still playing this one, but until now the voice acting of the game is just… Perfect. They even do the italian accent when they are speaking English. Another game that seems like you are watching a movie.
Dragon Age II
Even though my least favorite installment from the Dragon Age series and the biggest disappointment I had in a video game so far. However, if there is something they did right was the voice acting. Probably because they voiced the main character on this one, the conversations were really more fluid.
Now for the japanese dub (all came out this year LOL):
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy XV excels in the cinematics, gameplay and graphics… This joined with an excellent voice acting! Even when it’s random conversations while you are exploring the conversations and the voice acting is just flawless.
For this one is the same explanation as Final Fantasy XV… The conversations are just flawless and fluid. Square Enix really did its voice acting with great quality this year!
The thing about the Persona series is the conversations never felt really fluid, even if you turned on the automatic passage from one line to another. In Persona 5, Atlus improved a lot this feature! However, there were this moment or another that I felt it was not 100%, but it’s more fluid and with more emotion.
Tales of Berseria
I’m writing about Tales of Berseria without even playing… The idea I have is from hearing some parts while my boyfriend was playing. From what I saw basically it’s like seeing an anime! 😀 It really is well made 😛
That’s all for today! What do you think of my picks and which game do you think that had the best voice over? Comment down below! 😀
See Ya Tomorrow! 😀